Monday, February 15, 2010

Finally update again lorrr : )

haiz.. really outdated.. nt only my long-term blog outdated.. the most "fish" thing is I hv no facebook accout!!!! juz now gathered wif my "old" relatives. really old! my 60-year-old uncle ask for my facebook account. haiz! wat can i say to him? "I dun hv worr..." and he said. "is it ur computer FUNCTIONLESS harr?"SO? I decided. go sign up 1 lo. really FISH! n i tel u now. i decided nt talking to tat stupid uncle again. herr!! fishing me yerla!!!! go D _ E & J _ _ P la.

ok.really free on 大年初三.juz on 大年初三.so update update blog.

firstly. of course byebye with our hyperyiweigia---senhong lee. frankly. sikit 不舍得. bt he is still the people who I admire. AUST leh. who can go o? no money no talk la. buttttttttt. for this hyperguy. of course wif his strong determination also la. Hope all the best wif him again in AUST! erm. for the gifts. i wan both kangaroo & that AUST bear la. dont be stingy plz..hehe.

12/2
farewell wif senhong at sulim's house. all busying wif their beers. i thought sulim becomes emo after enjoying her ns life. RUPA-RUPA . she is busying wif senhong's cards.ok. then. I joined the heart attack games. ALL of THEM tend to think I never drinking beers. hehe. they nt understanding me. I'm a hypocritical guy. u know? szelee, jingwen, kelsie too bad. wing liao. juz on 3pm. then. walking n walking. going for the steamboat. same restaurant tat i went wif my ex-bandmates last time. skipping this description. coz. in my opinion . juz EAT rest EAT. of course. gossiping wif my dear frenz too la.

Night. true or true time wif senhong.To my surprise, he likes my conscientious attitude on doing my society affairs. 暗爽 liao yixia ;) haiz. sry to leekaki lo. I'm nt succeed in making him crying. bt. hope him really touching wif all of our wishes la. Midnight. (hexuan, senhong, jimei, kaiyuan, I)overnight. no sleep bt hug wif sulim's house's beers. ALL drunk. we tried our best in walking a straight line catwalk. obviously. all wif their tipsy lurch & unclear-headed. hey~ I'm still very "SOBER"! Mr.hew taught me 1.remembering. they asked me sign up the facebook immediately tat night. haiz. really regret not listening their advice.

and lastly, sry for my dear fungling, hsing, jolian........ sry for put plane.Nt joining wif u all.

4 comments:

  1. wahhhh so nan de one weihh...
    you really not outdated liao!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooow
    finally u updated ur blog
    hoho
    i know who is he
    a lengzai
    haha XD
    happy Australia for him
    i wanna go find him 2 more yrs
    haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. == wad bad wo..
    i oso din drunk oso..
    jingwen, szelee n kaiyuan r d peoples who drunk
    not me=)

    ReplyDelete